HSE proudly presents our flagship heavy-lift UAV Carrier H6 HL by Harris Aerial. Designed and manufactured in the USA by Harris Aerial, development on the Carrier H6 HL began in response to the demand for a heavy-lift multirotor UAV capable of carrying payloads not offered by typical commercial drones.
With payload and flight readiness in mind, the H6 HL framework and other utilized hardware have been thoughtfully designed with over 4 years of development. With over 300 lbs of available thrust the H6 HL is able to tackle the most demanding payloads. The Carrier H6 HL is manufactured in the USA with the tightest tolerances to ensure the ultimate satisfaction for our customers.
Why buy from HSE-UAV, America’s Commercial Drone Store?
- Experts you can trust; we’ve been in business for more than 10 years (Est. 2009)
- U.S. Support
- U.S. Warranty & Parts
- U.S. Training
- Convenient One-Stop-Shop (FAA guidance, Drone Rentals / Leasing, Drone Protection Plans and Drone Training)
- Factory-Direct Pricing, Guaranteed!
- FAA Approved Aircraft
- Try Before You Buy (attend a free demo)
- Veteran & Family Owned, located in Casselberry, FL., U.S.A.
Get in touch with us to buy the Carrier H6 HL Heavy Lift Drone