is a rugged, built-to-last, professional multispectral sensor, now with a metallic enclosure for extreme durability. It captures the spectral bands required for basic crop health indexes and additional bands needed for advanced analytics. RedEdge-MX is one of the most flexible solutions on the market, with optimized GSD (resolution), the new DLS 2 light sensor, a global shutter for distortion-free images, the ability to generate plant health indexes and RGB (color) images from one flight, and the freedom of platform-agnostic data.
All in a compact size and low weight that allow it to be used with a wide variety of unmanned aircraft systems.
- New aluminum body for better durability and performance in higher temperatures.
- Compact size allows for integration with a wide variety of drones.
- Fast capture rate enables faster flight speeds and lower flight altitudes.
- Wide voltage range to handle more integrations without extra power conversion.
- Calibrated for precise, repeatable measurements.
- Rugged design with no moving parts.
- Full access to raw data; outputs can be generated using a wide variety of processing and analysis platforms.
- Red-Edge-MX Sensor
- Lens Cover
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- New DLS2 Light Sensor w. Integrated GPS
- DLS to RedEdge-MX Cables
- Mounting Screws
- Power Cable
- Hard Carrying Case
*Contact us to learn about HSE’s custom mounting solutions to our drones.
Learn more about this and other multispectral agriculture cameras HERE