Happy Holidays! Save $500!
Hurry! This offer expires on January 15, 2020!
Looking for drones with long flight times? The SP7 drone’s long flight times and a fully-automatic Ground Station make this an ideal commercial UAV! This long-range drone is perfect for large mapping, inspection or search & rescue missions thanks to its 2 hour flight time. This means less batteries, and less hassle for you! The SP7 Drone has a flexible payload bay that supports a variety of UAV Cameras or Sensors so it can easily evolve with your drone needs over time. Many drones are limited by short flight times and limited ranges, but the SP7 changes all of that! The standard antenna kit reaches up to 6mi (10km) and allows you to conduct drone work over large areas. Need even more distance? No problem! Upgrade to the Extended Range Kit and the SP7 Drone can communicate with you up to 31mi (50km)! The included Ground Station Software is powerful and easy to use. It provides real-time flight information and can manage up to 9 courses at one time. Say hello to more flying and less work! Accomplish your missions with great precision and at a fraction the cost of traditional methods.
Made of high-strength but lightweight EPO foam, this drone is easy to launch by hand and can land by parachute, protecting your drone camera or sensor.
Thanks to the long flight time and long range, the SP7 drone is a smart buy at a great price!
See the long list of included Safety & Tech in the “Features” tab. *Your flight times may vary based on conditions; features are subject to change without notice*
- Tested, Ready to Fly (RTF)
- GPS, fully autonomous Commercial Autopilot
- Ground Station for flight planning
- Long-Range Remote Control with Spoken Alerts
- Telemetry Communications Kit
- Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty*
- High Strength EPO Foam
- Modular design for easy maintenance/repairs
- ISO 9001 Factory Certification
- ISO 14001 Factory Certification
- Automatic or User-activated Return to Home (RTH)
- Battery Powered – no spark / no fuel to transport
- Optional Parachute
- Low Battery Alerts and RTH
- Lost Communications RTH
- Hand Launch with Airborne Detection
- Full Blackbox flight recorder and on-board diagnostics engine
- Double and triple avionic redundancy
- HSE Professional Flight Training (recommended)
Features subject to change without notice. *Contact us for full terms, limitations and exclusions.
Configuration – Fixed Wing (plane)
Flight Time (empty) – N/A
Flight Time (payload) – 2 hrs(2.2 lbs)
Cruising Speed (not less than)- 33 mph (54 km/h)
Wind Rating (stable) – 22 mph (10 m/s)
Wingspan- 78.7 inches (2000 mm)
Length – 41.3 inches (1050 mm)
Weight (without batteries)- 5.73 lbs (2.6 kg)
Useable Payload (after batteries) – 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Takeoff Method- Hand Launchable
Landing Method- Spiral Down, Parachute
Propeller- 10 inches
Propulsion System- 2x 2814 motor, electric, 1x 16,000mAh battery
Flight Radius (configurable)- 1 mile+
Typical Flying Height- 262-6560 feet (80-2000 m)
Fuselage Material- EPO Foam
On-Site Easy Assembly- Yes
Transport Kit- Yes, included. Optional Back Pack
Encrypted Communications (configurable)- Standard for R/C, optional for Data/Video