Happy Holidays! Save $1000!
Hurry! This offer expires on January 15, 2020!
Ready for a long range drone with super long flight times? You’ll love the SP9! This commercial drone flies for up to 5 hours and allows you to cover large areas with ease. This large UAV is battery powered, low-maintenance and easy to fly.
Thanks to its size, the SP9 can carry a variety of drone cameras and sensors over very long distances. Just think, what can cover in 5 hours? A lot! Use the lofty flight time for mapping, crop analysis, inspections, surveying, or protection work. The included antennas provide a long range of up to 31mi (50km)! Need more range? Really!? OK, well the optional extended range package allows this aircraft to operate up to 37Mi (60km)! Perfect for Pipeline inspections, Search & Rescue, or other Security missions!
Do you have a small area for launching and landing? If so, check out the SP9-VTOL! Great flight times with the ability to launch and land vertically!
See the long list of included Safety & Tech in the “Features” tab.
*Always follow local laws. Your flight times may vary based on conditions; features are subject to change without notice*
- Tested, Ready to Fly (RTF)
- GPS, fully autonomous Commercial Autopilot
- Ground Station for flight planning
- Long-Range Remote Control
- Telemetry Communications Kit
- Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty*
- Fiberglass and high strength EPO foam
- Modular design for easy maintenance/repairs
- Double and triple strength stress tested
- ISO 9001 Factory Certification
- ISO 14001 Factory Certification
- Automatic or User-activated Return to Home (RTH)
- Battery Powered – no spark / no fuel to transport
- Optional Parachute
- Low Battery Alerts and RTH
- Lost Communications RTH
- Hand Launch with Airborne Detection
- Full Blackbox flight recorder and on-board diagnostics engine
- Double and triple avionic redundancy
- HSE Professional Flight Training (recommended)
Features subject to change without notice. *Contact us for full terms, limitations and exclusions.
Configuration – Fixed Wing (plane)
Flight Time (empty) – N/A
Flight Time (payload) – 3.5 hrs(4.4 lbs) – 5 hrs
Cruising Speed (not less than)- 33 mph (54 km/h)
Wind Rating (stable) – 22 mph (10 m/s)
Wingspan- 114 inches (2900 mm)
Length – 69.6 inches (1770 mm)
Weight (without batteries)- 7 lbs (3.2 kg)
Useable Payload (after batteries) – 4.4 lbs (2 kg)
Takeoff Method- Hand Launch-able
Landing Method- Spiral Down, Parachute
Propeller Style- 13-14 inches
Propulsion System- 2x 3520 motor, electric, 1x or 2x 16,000mAh HV battery
Flight Radius (configurable)- 1 mile+
Typical Flying Height- 262–3280 feet (80-1000 m)
Fuselage Material- Fiberglass
On-Site Easy Assembly- Yes
Transport Kit- Yes
Encrypted Communications (configurable)- Standard for R/C, optional for Data/Video