Adding product to your cart
- Altum Sensor
- Lens Cover
- External Storage Device (USB 3.0) 128 GB
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- New DLS2 Light Sensor w. Integrated GPS
- Camera & DLS2 Cables
- Mounting Screws
- Hard Carrying Case
The MicaSense Altum 3-in-1 Sensor
A revolutionary new 3-in-1 solution for unparalleled sensing in a compact package. The ultimate solution for accuracy, flexibility, and power. Altum captures synchronized thermal, multispectral, and high resolution imagery in one flight, producing aligned outputs for advanced analytics. Capture data on plant health, phenotype, and water stress in a single flight. Fly longer with unlimited USB storage. Integration is simple with multiple interface options and embedded mounting points.
Capture aligned high-resolution, multispectral, and thermal imagery using only one sensor. Generate analytics for phenotyping, irrigation, and plant health from one data set.
Improved resolution means more accurate digital surface models, easier stitching at lower altitudes, and better plant classification and plant counting.
High-capacity USB storage means you can fly longer and cover more acreage. No more changing SD cards!
Fast capture rate enables faster flight speeds and lower flight altitudes.
Communication and triggering options allow for a customized integration; choose the configuration that best suits your project.
Standard 16 bit TIFF file outputs give you full access to raw data so you can process it on the platform of your choosing.
DLS 2 features enhanced reflectance calibration, and combined GPS and DLS to simplify integration.
Learn more about this and other multispectral agriculture cameras HERE
Calculate Flight Times HERE
- Camera kit includes DLS 2.0 and Calibration Panel
- Compatible with DJI PSDK enabled drones(with mounting kit).
- Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft.
- Five narrow spectral bands captured during flight.
- USB 3.0 Compatible Storage Devices
- High image resolution; 5.2 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- High Resolution Global shutter imagers aligned with all bands – no gimbal required.
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz). With DLS2 = 406.5 g (14.34 oz)
- Dimensions: 8.2 cm x 6.7 cm x 6.45 cm (3.2 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in)
- External Power: 4.9 V DC – 25.2 V DC (5.5/7/10W Standby, average, peak)
- Spectral Bands:
- >>EO: Blue, green, red, red edge, near infrared (NIR)
- >>LWIR: thermal infrared (8-14 um)
- Wavelength (nm) Blue (475 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), near-IR (840 nm center, 40 nm bandwidth)
- Sensor Resolution: 2064 x 1544 (3.2 MP per EO band), 160 x 120 thermal infrared
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 5.2 cm per pixel (per EO band) at 120m. 81 cm per pixel (thermal) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Aircraft: trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out. 3.3V isolated IO. 2x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for WiFi or Ethernet and USB 3.0 Storage
- Focal Length 8mm (multispectral), 1.77 mm (thermal)
- Field of View: 48° x 37° (multispectral) 57° x 44° (thermal)
DJI Mavic 3 Multispectral (M3M)
DJI Agras D12000iE Generator for T40
FAA SPRAYING EXEMPTION PACKAGE - OVER 55LBS
DJI Agras Spray Drone Training Class (2-Days, Orlando, FL.)
sign up for our newsletter
New drone releases, demos, industry news and rule updates, right to your inbox! Hse will never sell or share your contact information so sign up today!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device