Great for Vineyards
Great for Orchards
Great for Nurseries
Made in America
FAA Approval Pending
Blue UAS Cleared
3-in-1 Sprays, Seeds, Maps
2-in-1 Sprays & Seeds
Learn more about this and other multispectral agriculture cameras HERE
Calculate Flight Times HERE
- Camera kit includes DLS 2.0 and Calibration Panel
- Compatible with DJI PSDK enabled drones(with mounting kit).
- Standalone operation, with optional external trigger and data from host aircraft.
- Five narrow spectral bands captured during flight.
- USB 3.0 Compatible Storage Devices
- High image resolution; 5.2 cm/pixel at 400 ft (120 m).
- High Resolution Global shutter imagers aligned with all bands – no gimbal required.
- Altum Sensor
- Lens Cover
- External Storage Device (USB 3.0) 128 GB
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- New DLS2 Light Sensor w. Integrated GPS
- Camera & DLS2 Cables
- Mounting Screws
- Hard Carrying Case
*Contact us to learn about HSE's custom mounting solutions to our drones.
- Weight: 357 g (12.6 oz). With DLS2 = 406.5 g (14.34 oz)
- Dimensions: 8.2 cm x 6.7 cm x 6.45 cm (3.2 in x 2.5 in x 2.5 in)
- External Power: 4.9 V DC – 25.2 V DC (5.5/7/10W Standby, average, peak)
- Spectral Bands:
- >>EO: Blue, green, red, red edge, near infrared (NIR)
- >>LWIR: thermal infrared (8-14 um)
- Wavelength (nm) Blue (475 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), green (560 nm center, 20 nm bandwidth), red (668 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), red edge (717 nm center, 10 nm bandwidth), near-IR (840 nm center, 40 nm bandwidth)
- Sensor Resolution: 2064 x 1544 (3.2 MP per EO band), 160 x 120 thermal infrared
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 5.2 cm per pixel (per EO band) at 120m. 81 cm per pixel (thermal) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Aircraft: trigger input, top of frame out, 1 PPS out. 3.3V isolated IO. 2x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports for WiFi or Ethernet and USB 3.0 Storage
- Focal Length 8mm (multispectral), 1.77 mm (thermal)
- Field of View: 48° x 37° (multispectral) 57° x 44° (thermal)