EVO II Gimbal Camera
- 1x H6 Electric UAV tested ready to fly
- 1x FPV Camera System
- 1x HERElink Advanced Remote Controller with 1080p HD display
- 1x Harris Advanced Ground Station Software for Mission Planning
- 2.4kW Fuel Cell Power Module
- 1x Carbon Fiber Hydrogen Cylinder
- 1x 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
The Carrier H6 Hydrone is our all-new hybrid electric drone powered by our hydrogen fuel cell.
The Carrier H6 Hydrone is equipped with Intelligent Energy’s 2.4kw FCPM (fuel cell power module). The recommended payload is 3kg allowing for up to 2.5hrs of flight. The max payload is 5kg allowing up to 1.5hrs of flight.
The Carrier H6 Hydrone can be configured to carry scientific grade sensors, such as multispectral cameras, professional DSLRs for cinematography, and LiDAR. The H6 Hydrone provides hybrid flight times while maintaining the nearly silent operation of an electric platform.
• Folds down to 45% of its flight-ready size for easy transportation.
• Functional airframe design allows for rapid field deployment.
• 2.4kW Fuel Cell Power Module and back-up Battery Power
• High Efficiency Hydrogen-Electric Conversion
• Extra power provided against harsh wind or aggressive flight maneuvers
Harris Aerial's drone technology allows for more efficient and effective operations for a variety of industries. These drone platforms deliver rapid, on-site results for the following applications:
Security & Law Enforcement
Lidar Remote Sensing
Tactical Route Clearance/Counter-IED Efforts
Infrastructure & Development Projects
Wildlife Tracking & Capturing
Emergency & Disaster Relief
WHY BUY FROM HSE-UAV, AMERICA’S COMMERCIAL DRONE STORE?
Experts you can trust; we’ve been in business for more than 10 years (Est. 2009)
U.S. Warranty & Parts
Convenient One-Stop-Shop (FAA guidance, Drone Rentals / Leasing, Drone Protection Plans and Drone Training)
Factory-Direct Pricing, Guaranteed!
FAA Approved Aircraft
Try Before You Buy (attend a free demo)
Veteran & Family Owned, located in Casselberry, FL., U.S.A.
• Max Payload: 5kg
• Diagonal Wheelbase: 1590mm
• Folded Diagonal Wheelbase: 658mm
• Propeller Size: 29"
• All-Up Weight: 8.5kg (Empty); 14.5kg (with generator/FCPM)
• Max Take-Off Weight: 23kg Max
• Speed: 15m/s
• Flight Time: 1.5 hours with 5kg payload
• Max Flight Time: 2+ hours
• Voltage: 48V
• Fuel: 10.8L 350bar Cylinder