Many customers have questions about the FAA rules for using sprayer drones. Frankly – it isn’t easy to understand unless you comprehend government lingo! But we’ve got your back! Our consulting services help you get the FAA spraying drone approvals you’ll need… and we do it fast! In fact, HSE was one of the first companies to get FAA approval, so we understand how the process works.
- Creation & Submission request for approval of required Section 44807 exemption
- Continuous direct communication with the FAA on your behalf, and until granted!
- SOP, Training & Safety Manuals
- (ONLY for Spraying Operations) Certification Guidance to obtain your Part 137 / Agricultural Aircraft Operator Certificate
*INCLUDED* FREE! Complimentary & Complementary for YOU from HSE-UAV :) 500ft Buffer Setback Relief
NOTE: This price applies to HSE aircraft only. This standard consultancy package covers what most applicants require for the FAA to grant necessary approvals. Your approval(s) will be based on several factors including but not limited to:
1) You must obtain or already hold a Part 107 Pilot License (we offer an Online Study Guide).
2) Your ability to reply and provide information in a timely fashion.
3) Your preparation and success during your in-person, in-field flight / safety / knowledge demonstrations with the FSDO. Although it is less common, we want you to know that if the FAA requires additional information or consultant’s work beyond the usual process, additional charges may apply (see rep for details). Given the nature of this process, we cannot guarantee your approval(s), but we do guarantee our work is complete, accurate and in accordance with the outlined FAA process.