FAA Spraying Exemption Package (under 55lbs) $2000 Consulting Services Include:
- Creation & Submission request for approval of required Part 107 waiver
- Continuous direct communication with the FAA on your behalf, and until granted!
- SOP, Training & Safety Manuals
- Certification Guidance to obtain your Part 137 / Agricultural Aircraft Operator Certificate
NOTE: This price applies to HSE aircraft only. This standard consultancy package covers what most applicants require for the FAA to grant necessary approvals. Your approval(s) will be based on several factors including but not limited to:
1) You must obtain or already hold a Part 107 Pilot License (we offer an Online Study Guide).
2) Your ability to reply and provide information in a timely fashion.
3) Your preparation and success during your in-person, in-field flight / safety / knowledge demonstrations with the FSDO. Although it is less common, we want you to know that if the FAA requires additional information or consultant’s work beyond the usual process, additional charges may apply (see rep for details). Given the nature of this process, we cannot guarantee your approval(s), but we do guarantee our work is complete, accurate and in accordance with the outlined FAA process.